Registration and Abstract Submission
AUTHORS WITH AN ACCEPTED ABSTRACT MAY SUBMIT A FULL-LENGTH PAPER (7 PAGES MAXIMUM) INTENDED FOR PUBLICATION IN THE CONGRESS PROCEEDINGS.WE REMARK THAT THE FULL-PAPER IS MANDATORY FOR REGISTRATIONS SUPPORTED BY BRAZILIAN RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL FUNDS.
All full-length papers will be peer-reviewed under the responsibility of the mini-symposia coordinators and the congress´ Scientific Committee. Full-length paper submission will be open from June 1 to July 31, 2021.
TO SUBMIT YOUR FULL-LENGTH PAPER, PLEASE LOGIN INTO YOUR RESTRICTED AREA USING YOUR PERSONAL LOGIN AND PASSWORD DATA, THEN GO TO RESTRICT (TOP LEF MENU) => MY ABSTRACTS. YOU WILL FIND THE LINK FOR SUBMISSIONUNDER YOUR ABSTRACT´S TITLE.
• Papers should address theoretical and numerical aspects and/or practical applications related to the mini-symposium´s topic.
• Full-length papers should be submitted in English. Oral presentations also should be in English.
• After the preparation of your full-length paper, you should generate a PDF file for submission.
• A participant can present several papers, but at least one payed registration fee must be linked to each paper.
• In order to avoid no-show during CILAMCE-PANACM-2021, only papers that have been orally (either in-person or remotely) presented will be published in the congress proceedings.
• Proceedings with all presented papers will be generatedimmediately after the CILAMCE-PANACM-2021. It will be available on the congress website soon after the congress.