Authors with an accepted abstract must submit a full-length paper in order to present their work on the event. Only accepted full-length papers will be scheduled for presentation on the event. CILAMCE 2022 WILL HOLD NO PRESENTATIONS OF ABSTRACTS WITHOUT A CORRESPONDING ACCEPTED FULL-LENGTH PAPERS.
FULL-LENGTH PAPER SUBMISSION WILL BE OPEN JUNE 10 TO JULY 11, 2022. All full-length papers will be peer-reviewed under the responsibility of the mini-symposia coordinators and the congress´ Scientific Committee.
In order to submit your full-length paper, please login into your restricted area, using your personal login and password, then access RESTRICT → MY ABSTRACTS, in the top left menu. In this section you will find the link to submit full-length papers for your accepted abstracts.
Also note that:
• The Full-length paper must be submitted as a PDF file. After the preparation of your full-length paper using one of the templates provided, you should generate a PDF file for submission.
• Full-length papers must be submitted in ENGLISH. The presentation material (slides) must also be in English. Oral presentations are strongly encouraged to be held in English, although this is not mandatory.
• A participant can present several papers, but each paper presented must be linked to a unique payed registration fee. Authors of more than one paper must ensure that at least one of his co-authors pay the registration fee. Otherwise, the paper will only be scheduled for presentation and published in the proceedings if the author pay the Additional Paper Fee.
• In order to avoid no-show during CILAMCE 2022, only papers that have been orally presented will be published in the congress proceedings.
• Proceedings with all presented papers will be available on the website https://cilamce.com.br/anais/
Foz do Iguaçu - Paraná
Imagine a unique place! Imagined?! Now add to all this: one of the 7 Wonders of Nature - Iguazu Falls.
Foz do Iguaçu/PR
Imagine a unique place! Border between three countries - Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina; more than 80 ethnic groups living in peace and harmony; excellent hotel park; Grand shopping center. Imagined?! Now add to all this: one of the 7 Wonders of Nature - Iguazu Falls, and one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World - Itaipu Binacional. This is Destination Iguazu, the Destination of the World, that awaits you for an unforgettable visit.
More informations: https://www.iguassu.com.br/planeje-sua-viagem/cidades/foz-do-iguacu/
Bourbon Cataratas do Iguaçu Resort
Only 12 km from the Iguassu Falls – named one of the New 7 Nature Wonders -and 10 km from the Foz do Iguaçu International Airport, the Bourbon Cataratas do Iguaçu occupies a total area of 245 thousand m². The hotel offers a complete structure for business and leisure in perfect harmony with the exuberant nature in the region.
The Bourbon Cataratas is surrounded by lush gardens. The property offers a wide range of activities for all to enjoy, including 2 swimming pools, a tennis court and a kids club. You can also enjoy a relaxing day at the spa, including massage and sauna services for an extra charge.
Endereço: Av. das Cataratas km 2,5, Nº 2345 - Foz do Iguaçu/PR - CEP: 85853-000