AUTHORS WITH AN ACCEPTED ABSTRACT ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT A FULL-LENGTH PAPER (7 PAGES MAXIMUM) INTENDED FOR PUBLICATION IN THE CONGRESS PROCEEDINGS.
All full-length papers will be peer-reviewed under the responsibility of the mini-symposia coordinators and the congress´ Scientific Committee. Full-length paper submission will be open from July 16 to August 15, 2020.
TO SUBMIT YOUR FULL-LENGTH PAPER, PLEASE LOGIN INTO YOUR RESTRICTED AREA USING YOUR PERSONAL LOGIN AND PASSWORD DATA, THEN GO TO RESTRICT (TOP LEF MENU) => MY ABSTRACTS. YOU WILL FIND THE LINK FOR SUBMISSIONUNDER YOUR ABSTRACT´S TITLE.
• Papers should address theoretical and numerical aspects and/or practical applications related to the mini-symposium´s topic.
• It is strongly recommended that full-length papers be submitted in English. Submissions in Portuguese, Spanish or Italian may be occasionally accepted, under the mini-symposium´s coordinators discretion, and provided that at least the slides for oral presentation are in English. In such cases, the oral presentation itself may also be in those languages, although we strongly encourage the authors to adopt English as the main conference language as much as possible.
• After the preparation of your full-length paper, you should generate a PDF file for submission.
• A participant can present several papers, but at least one payed registration fee must linked to each paper.
• In order to avoid no-show during CILAMCE-2020, only papers that have been orally presented will be published in the congress proceedings.
• Proceedings with all presented papers will be generated after the CILAMCE-2020.it will be available on the congress website a few days after the congress.